Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Daftar Lagu Shania Twain


Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi #Rilis
2002  Ain't No Particular Way 4:24  2 
2001  All Fired Up, No Place To Go 3:18  1 
1999  Bite My Lip 2:44  6 
1997  Black Eyes, Blue Tears 3:39  4 
2002  C'est La Vie 3:42  1 
1997  Come On Over 2:55  7 
1993  Crime Of The Century 3:29  2 
1993  Dance With The One That Brought You 2:23  2 
2004  Don't! 3:55  2 
2003  Don't Be Stupid (Live) -  1 
1997  Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 3:35  8 
1999  Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) (Extended Dance Mix) 4:44  2 
1998  Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) (International LP Version) 3:34  1 
1999  (Don't Gimme That) Once Over 3:51  4 
2001  Don't Give Me That 3:45  1 
2001  For The Love 2:47  1 
1999  For The Love Of Him 3:09  4 
2002  Forever And For Always 4:43  5 
1993  Forget Me 3:21  1 
1997  From This Moment On 4:43  9 
1993  God Ain't Gonna Getcha For That 2:44  2 
1999  God Bless This Child (Single Mix) 3:48  1 
1993  Got A Hold On Me 2:14  1 
1999  Half Breed 2:50  6 
1999  Hate To Love 4:00  6 
1997  Honey, I'm Home 3:39  8 
2002  I Ain't Goin' Down 3:57  2 
2005  I Ain't Going Down (Live) 4:01  1 
2001  I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore 3:20  1 
2004  I Ain't No Quitter 3:30  2 
1999  I Lost My Heart When I Found You 4:16  5 
2002  I'm Gonna Getcha Good! 4:29  4 
1997  I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life) 3:30  5 
2002  I'm Holding On To Love (To Save My Life) (Live) 3:27  1 
2002  I'm Jealous 4:05  1 
2002  I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)! 3:25  1 
1997  I Won't Leave You Lonely 4:13  4 
1997  If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask! 4:04  3 
2002  In My Car (Blue) 3:13  1 
2002  In My Car (I'll Be The Driver) 3:16  3 
2002  In My Car (Red) 3:20  1 
2002  It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing 3:19  3 
2001  It's Alright 3:23  1 
2002  Juanita 3:50  2 
2002  Ka-Ching! 3:20  3 
2001  Lost My Heart 4:23  1 
2001  Love 2:38  1 
1997  Love Gets Me Every Time 3:33  7 
1999  Luv Eyes 3:33  6 
1997  Man! I Feel Like A Woman! 3:53  8 
2002  Nah! 4:08  3 
2000  Once Over 3:49  1 
2004  Party For Two 3:34  2 
1999  Rhythm Made Me Do It 3:49  3 
1997  Rock This Country! 4:23  5 
1999  Send It With Love 3:54  6 
2002  She's Not Just A Pretty Face 3:49  3 
1993  Still Under The Weather 3:06  1 
2002  Thank You Baby! (For Making Someday Come So Soon) 4:00  2 
2003  Thank You Baby (Green Version) -  1 
2003  Thank You Baby (Red Version) -  1 
1997  That Don't Impress Me Much 3:38  7 
2001  The Heart Is Blind 3:41  1 
1999  The Rhythm Made Me Do It 3:48  3 
1999  The Woman In Me -  1 
1993  There Goes The Neighborhood 3:17  1 
1999  Two Hearts One Love 3:43  5 
2002  Up! 2:52  4 
2002  Waiter! Bring Me Water! 3:19  1 
2002  (Wanna Get To Know You) That Good! 4:33  1 
2002  What A Way To Wanna Be! 3:36  1 
1993  What Made You Say That 2:58  3 
1997  Whatever You Do! Don't! 4:04  3 
1997  When 3:39  4 
1993  When He Leaves You 4:21  2 
2002  When You Kiss Me 4:08  2 
1999  Wild And Wicked 3:32  6 
1993  You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me 2:48  2 
1997  You're Still The One 3:34  9 
1997  You've Got A Way 3:24  4 

0 comments:

Post a Comment