Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daftar Lagu A1

Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
2000  A1 CD Extra Video Clips -  1 
2010  Bad Enough 4:10  1 
2000  Beatles Medley (I Feel Fine / She Loves You) 3:20  1 
2002  Caught In The Middle 3:26  6 
2002  Do It Again 3:53  1 
2010  Don't Wanna Lose You Again 3:28  1 
2000  Funkin' Up 3:39  1 
2010  Good Things, Bad People 3:33  1 
2002  High And Dry 4:10  1 
2000  I Got Sunshine 3:41  1 
1999  If You Were My Girl 4:50  2 
2010  In Love And I Hate It 3:36  1 
2010  It Happens Everyday 4:06  1 
2002  Make It Good 4:00  5 
1999  Miracle 3:09  1 
2010  Nothing In Common 3:12  1 
2010  Out There 3:40  1 
2010  Perfect Disaster 3:43  1 
2002  Power Of Desire 5:45  1 
1999  Searching For Love 3:54  1 
2010  Six Feet Under 2:45  1 
2010  Take You Home 3:26  1 
2010  The Life That Could Have Been 3:34  1 
2001  Three Times A Lady 3:37  2 
2010  Waiting For Daylight 5:20  1 
1999  White Christmas (Acapella) 1:07  1 
2002  You're Not In Love 4:24  1 

0 comments:

Post a Comment