Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Daftar Lagu Rod Stewart

Rod Stewart

Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
1979  A Collibosher 3:33  3 
1985  A Collie Bosker (Instrumental) -  1 
2009  A Good Lover Is Hard To Find -  1 
2004  A Kiss To Build A Dream On -  1 
1986  A Night Like This 4:06  4 
2004  A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square -  1 
1978  Ain't Love A Bitch -  5 
1976  Ain't That Lovin' You Baby -  8 
1996  All For Love 4:44  3 
1975  All In The Name Of Rock'n'Roll -  3 
1984  All Right Now 4:41  3 
1988  Almost Illegal 4:30  2 
1975  Alright For An Hour -  2 
1978  Amazing Grace 2:00  4 
1969  An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down 3:02  19 
1972  Angel 4:04  22 
2009  Angel [Alternate Version] -  1 
1986  Another Heartache 4:29  3 
1979  Anything 2:59  3 
2003  As Time Goes By 3:50  2 
1978  Attractive Female Wanted -  2 
1979  Autumn Stone -  2 
1985  Autumn Storm -  1 
1997  Baby Baby -  2 
1984  Baby Come Back -  1 
2004  Baby, It's Cold Outside -  1 
1983  Baby Jane 4:42  10 
1990  Baby Take Me -  6 
1984  Back At The Chicken Shack -  2 
1984  Bad For You 5:17  2 
1980  Better Off Dead -  3 
2003  Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered 4:14  1 
1976  Big Bayou 3:56  2 
-  Bless My Soul -  1 
1969  Blind Prayer 4:36  11 
1978  Blondes (Have More Fun) -  3 
2004  Blue Moon -  2 
1983  Body Wishes 4:40  2 
1977  Born Loose 5:51  3 
1973  Borstal Boy / Amazing Grace -  1 
1976  Bright Lights Blue City -  1 
1977  Bring It On Home To Me -  1 
1974  Bring It On Home To Me / Send Me -  1 
1974  Bring It On Home To Me / You Send Me -  9 
1991  Broken Arrow 4:26  6 
2004  But Not For Me -  1 
1984  Camouflage 5:19  2 
-  Can't Get Enough -  1 
1984  Can We Still Be Friends 3:46  2 
2001  Charlie Parker Loves Me 4:41  2 
1998  Cigarettes And Alcohol 4:03  2 
1973  Cindy Incidentally -  4 
1969  Cindy's Lament 4:28  10 
1990  Cloude Nine 3:36  1 
1982  Come Back And Take This Hurt Off Me -  2 
2001  Come Back Home -  1 
1993  Come Home Baby -  5 
2008  Come On Children -  1 
1970  Country Comfort 4:45  7 
1976  Country Comforts 4:45  13 
1988  Crazy About Her 4:53  4 
2007  Crazy Love 2:43  1 
2003  Crazy She Calls Me 3:28  1 
-  Cry Me A River -  1 
2002  Crying Laughing Loving Lying 2:52  1 
2001  Cupid -  1 
2002  Cut Across Shortly 6:30  1 
1970  Cut Across Shorty 4:53  16 
1978  Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? -  14 
1989  Da Ya Tink I'm Sexy? 5:28  1 
1983  Dancin' Alone 3:59  4 
2009  Dancing Alone [Alternate Version] -  1 
2007  Day After Day 3:07  1 
1995  Delicious -  2 
1969  Dirty Old Town 3:40  11 
1978  Dirty Weekend -  3 
1974  Dixie Toot -  5 
2001  Don't Come Around Here 3:49  4 
2003  Don't Get Around Much Anymore 2:48  2 
2009  Don't Tell Nobody 3:57  1 
1990  Don't You Tell Anybody 3:51  1 
1993  Donkey Rides, A Penny A Glass -  4 
1989  Downtown Train 4:40  12 
1975  Drift Away -  2 
2009  Dylan's Day Off -  1 
1988  Dynamite 4:16  3 
2009  "E Or A" -  1 
2004  Embraceable You -  1 
1986  Every Beat Of My Heart 5:18  7 
1971  Every Picture Tells A Story 5:58  23 
2002  Every Time We Say Goodbye -  2 
2007  Everything I Own 3:06  1 
1974  Farewell -  9 
2009  Farewell [Early Version] -  1 
2007  Father & Son 3:37  1 
1976  Find A Reason To Believe 4:07  8 
1976  First Cut Is The Deepest 4:38  5 
1993  First I Look At The Purse 4:23  2 
1976  Fool For You 3:50  3 
2007  Fooled Around And Fell In Love 3:48  1 
1980  Foolish Behaviour -  2 
2002  For All We Know -  1 
2004  For Sentimental Reasons -  2 
1996  For The First Time 4:07  1 
1988  Forever Young 4:03  9 
2009  Forever Young [Piano Version] -  1 
1970  Gasoline Alley 4:00  24 
1976  Get Back 4:24  4 
1983  Ghetto Blaster 4:07  4 
2009  Ghetto Blaster [Early Version] -  1 
1980  Gi' Me Wings -  2 
1974  Girl From The North Country -  4 
2009  Girl From The North Country [Alternate Version] -  1 
1981  Girl Of The North Country 3:53  3 
1991  Go Out Dancing 4:20  2 
1964  Good Morning Little Schoolgirl -  2 
1981  Guess I'll Always Love You 4:51  3 
2009  Guess I'll Always Love You [Alternate Version] -  1 
1989  Had Me A Real Good Time 5:54  1 
1977  Hand Bags & Glad Rags -  1 
1973  Handbags And Gladbags 3:58  3 
1969  Handbags And Gladrags 4:06  21 
1989  Handbags & Glagrags 4:23  1 
1995  Hang On St. Christopher -  2 
1986  Hard Lesson To Learn 6:09  1 
2009  Hard Lesson To Learn [Alternate Version] -  1 
1974  Hard Road -  6 
1991  Have I Told You Lately 4:01  4 
2007  Have You Ever Seen The Rain 3:12  1 
1993  Having A Party 4:16  1 
1984  Heart Is On The Line 4:02  3 
2009  Heaven -  1 
1988  Henry's Tune 0:28  1 
1986  Here To Eternity 5:58  2 
1982  Hey Girl -  2 
1993  Highgate Shuffle 3:49  1 
2001  Holy Smoke -  1 
1977  Hot Legs 5:06  22 
2009  Hot Legs [Early Take] -  1 
1998  Hotel Chambermaid 3:49  1 
1981  How Long -  3 
2001  Human 3:48  1 
1989  I Ain't Superstitious 4:53  3 
2001  I Can't Deny It 3:44  2 
2004  I Can't Get Started -  1 
1972  I'd Rather Go Blind 3:53  13 
2009  I'd Rather Go Blind [Alternate Version] -  1 
1978  I'd Walk A Million Miles For One Of Your Goals 3:45  1 
1970  I Don't Want To Discuss It 4:30  3 
1989  I Don't Want To Talk About 4:21  2 
1975  I Don't Want To Talk About It 4:28  13 
2009  I Go To Jail For You -  1 
1982  I Got Mine -  2 
-  I Guess You Were Right -  1 
1980  (I Know) I'm Loosing You 5:19  2 
1971  (I Know) I'm Losing You 5:22  22 
-  I Like You A Lot -  1 
2002  I'll Be Seeing You -  1 
2007  I'll Stand By You 4:29  1 
2009  I'm A King Bee -  1 
1964  I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town -  1 
2003  I'm In The Mood For Love 3:07  1 
2003  I Only Have Eyes For You 3:08  1 
1989  I've Been Drinking -  2 
2009  I Wanna Stay Home -  1 
1984  I Want You -  1 
1977  I Was Only Joking 5:55  9 
2009  I Was Only Joking [Early Take] -  1 
1973  I Wish It Would Rain -  1 
2009  I Wish You Would -  1 
-  I Wouldn't Change A Thing -  1 
1969  I Wouldn't Ever Change A Thing 4:45  5 
2001  If I Had You 4:18  1 
1977  (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right 4:12  4 
1993  (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Roght 5:16  1 
2007  If Not For You 3:36  1 
1991  If Only 4:56  2 
1996  If We Fall In Love Tonight 5:42  2 
2009  If You Don't Know Me By Now -  1 
1989  In A Broken Dream 3:40  4 
2009  In A Broken Dream [1992] -  1 
1986  In My Life 2:00  3 
2009  In My Life [Piano Version] -  1 
1986  In My Own Crazy Way 3:17  2 
1984  Infatuation 5:12  8 
2009  Innocent [The Killing Of Georgie, Pt. III] -  1 
1972  Interludings 0:40  3 
1978  Is That The Thanks I Get? -  2 
1991  Is Was Only Joking 4:50  2 
2004  Isn't It Romantic -  1 
2002  It Had To Be You -  2 
1990  It Takes Two 4:14  4 
2001  It Was Love That We Needed 4:12  1 
1972  Italian Girls 5:01  5 
2009  Italian Girls [Early Version] -  1 
2007  It's A Heartache 3:33  1 
1970  It's All Over Now 6:23  22 
-  It's Coming -  1 
2009  It's Coming Out Your Royalties -  1 
1975  It's Not The Spotlight -  2 
2009  It's The Same Old Song -  1 
1981  Jealous -  4 
1973  Jealous Guy -  3 
1973  Jodie -  5 
1970  Jo's Lament 3:35  9 
1990  (Just A) Little Miss Understood 4:10  1 
1982  Just Got Some -  3 
1981  Just Like A Woman -  3 
2009  Just My Imagination -  1 
-  Keep You Hands Off Her 2:52  1 
2009  Kiss Her For Me -  1 
1984  Know I Love You -  1 
-  Lady Brown -  1 
1970  Lady Day 4:15  10 
1995  Lady Luck -  3 
1978  Last Summer -  3 
1995  Leave Virginia Alone -  3 
2009  Let It Be Me -  1 
1974  Let Me Be Your Car -  11 
2009  Let The Day Begin [Alternate Version] -  1 
1988  Lethal Dose Of Love 4:32  2 
1987  Let's Get Small 5:57  1 
-  Little Love Song -  1 
1971  Little Miss Understood -  8 
1974  Lochinvar -  3 
2009  Looking For A Love -  1 
1984  Lord Remember Me -  1 
1985  Los Paraguayos 3:50  1 
1988  Lost In You 4:59  5 
1972  Lost Paraguayos 3:58  14 
2009  Lost Paraguayos [Alternate Version] -  1 
1988  Lost Paraquayos 3:57  1 
2007  Love Hurts 3:47  1 
2009  Love Is A Four Letter Word -  1 
1977  Love Touch 5:00  7 
2009  Love Train -  1 
1993  Love Wars 4:34  1 
2001  Loveless 4:00  1 
1971  Maggie May 5:46  41 
2009  Maggie May [Early Version] -  1 
1972  Mama You Been On My Mind 4:26  4 
-  Mama You've Been On My Mind -  1 
1969  Man Of Constant Sorrow 2:30  14 
1971  Mandolin Wind 5:32  25 
2004  Manhattan -  1 
2009  May You Never -  1 
2009  Maybe Baby -  1 
1973  Maybe I'm Amazed 6:35  1 
1973  Memphis 5:29  1 
1974  Mine For Me -  12 
1973  Miss Judy's Farm 3:38  1 
2002  Missed You 3:59  2 
2007  Missing You 4:19  1 
-  Mojo -  1 
1991  Moment Of Glory 4:47  3 
2002  Moonglow -  1 
1976  Moppers Blues -  10 
1983  Move Me 3:35  2 
1995  Muddy, Sam And Otis -  2 
2009  My Cherie Amour -  1 
2009  My Dad's Trousers -  1 
1980  My Girl -  3 
1988  My Heart Can't Tell Me No 5:12  2 
1989  My Heart Can't Tell You No -  7 
2009  My Heart Can't Tell You No [Alternate Version] -  1 
2003  My Heart Stood Still 3:03  1 
1982  My Mind's Eye

0 comments:

Post a Comment