Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Letter to Paradise

My Little Paradise
He,liltle sister...? how's you. last night you came into my dream and i saw you getting bigger and beautiful like an angel, you know i miss you and i wish i could see you. You were came twice in my dream since you left 8 months ago, you left us without saying anything sister...... Mom, dad and all of us miss you too much and don't ever think that we forget you..it will never happen sweety even if you stay in other world but you will always stay in our heart little angel. It will good to see you but i never see you and i was regret for that, i didn't see my little sister before she gone in to heaven. Maybe that's why you came along in my dream with your beautiful face to say "hi"to me.....   Thanks for came in my dream coz that's make me feel better to see your smile in my dream, i can smell you like a flower and you were wear yellow dress and i was aware that was you my little sister...  you know i love you........    
I LOVE YOU
Rest in Peace
My Paradise








She's Paradise, my little sister.
I will never forget you although i never see you but i always feel you sweetheart...  



3 comments: