Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Daftar Lagu Michael Bolton


Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
1997  A Heart Can Only Be So Strong -  1 
1995  A Love So Beautiful 4:07  2 
1993  A Time For Letting Go 5:39  1 
1993  Ain't Got Nothing If You Ain't Got Love 5:04  1 
1999  Ain't No Sunshine -  1 
1996  Ave Marie 4:41  1 
1983  Back In My Arms Again -  2 
2002  Baila Con Migo (Spanish Version) 3:30  1 
1992  Bring It On Home To Me 4:27  2 
1985  Call My Name 4:15  3 
1997  Can't Get Close Enough To You -  1 
1983  Can't Hold On, Can't Let Go -  2 
1985  Can't Turn It Off 4:00  1 
2009  Can You Feel Me 3:59  1 
1983  Carrie -  1 
1998  Celeste Aïda 3:38  1 
1998  Che Gelida Manina 4:49  1 
1985  Columbia Archives Two Sides 1908 -  1 
1976  Common Thief 3:22  1 
1993  Completely 4:26  1 
2009  Crazy Love 2:48  1 
2002  Dance With Me (Album Version) 3:29  1 
2002  Dance With Me (Graham Stack Radio Edit) 3:31  1 
1976  Dancing In The Street 3:50  1 
1985  Desperate Heart 4:00  1 
1985  Don't Tell Me It's Over 4:01  1 
1975  Dream While You Can 4:29  1 
1992  Drift Away 6:07  3 
1998  È La Solita Storia 4:42  1 
1998  E Lucevan Le Stelle 3:17  1 
2002  Eternality 4:46  1 
1976  Every Day Of My Life 3:27  1 
1975  Everybody Needs A Reason 3:58  1 
1985  Everybody's Crazy 4:42  1 
1985  Everytime 3:45  1 
1997  Fallin' -  1 
1983  Fighting For My Life -  1 
2006  Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) -  1 
1996  Fool For Love (Requiem Pour Un Fou) (Version Anglais / Francais) 4:30  1 
1996  Fool For Love (Requiem Pour Un Fou) (Version Anglaise) 4:30  1 
2006  For Once In My Life -  1 
1991  Forever Isn't Long Enough -  1 
1997  Forever's Just A Matter Of Love -  1 
1989  From Now On 4:09  2 
1989  Georgia On My Mind 4:58  11 
1987  Gina 4:08  1 
1975  Give Me A Reason 3:57  1 
1997  Go The Distance -  2 
1996  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 4:01  1 
1992  Hold On, I'm Coming 3:15  1 
1983  Hometown Hero -  1 
2009  Hope It's Too Late 3:08  1 
1987  Hot Love 3:46  1 
1989  How Am I Supposed To Live Without You 4:49  10 
1989  How Can We Be Lovers 3:56  12 
1983  I Almost Believed You -  1 
1999  I Can't Stand The Rain -  1 
1992  I Found Someone 3:50  3 
1993  I'm Not Made Of Steel 5:11  2 
2011  I'm Not Ready 4:29  1 
1995  I Promise You 5:21  1 
2006  I've Got You Under My Skin -  1 
1976  If I Had Your Love 3:47  1 
1993  In The Arms Of Love 4:48  1 
2009  Invisible Tattoo 4:03  1 
1975  It's All Comin' Back To You 3:43  1 
1975  It's Just A Feelin' 3:37  1 
1989  It's Only My Heart 4:33  3 
1996  Joy To The World 4:06  1 
2009  Just One Love 4:12  2 
1992  Knock On Wood 3:51  1 
1993  Lean On Me 5:21  3 
1997  Let There Be Love -  1 
1997  Let's Make A Long Story Longer -  1 
1999  Let's Stay Together -  1 
1999  Like A Rolling Stone -  1 
1975  Lost In The City 3:43  1 
1989  Love Cuts Deep 3:51  1 
1991  Love Is A Wonderful Thing -  8 
1996  Love Is The Power 5:35  1 
1998  M'apparì 3:08  1 
1991  Missing You -  1 
2009  Murder My Heart 4:05  1 
2006  My Funny Valentine -  1 
1999  My Girl -  2 
2009  Need You To Fall 3:40  1 
1998  Nessun Dorma! 3:14  2 
1993  Never Get Enough Of Your Love 5:07  2 
1991  New Love -  2 
2006  New York New York -  1 
2006  Night And Day -  1 
1991  Now That I Found You -  2 
1996  O Holy Night 4:52  1 
1998  O Soave Fanciulla 4:26  2 
2006  Once In A Lifetime 5:55  1 
2002  Only A Woman Like You 4:06  1 
1983  Paradise -  1 
1997  Pleasure Or Pain -  1 
1998  Pourquoi Me Réveiller? 2:57  1 
1997  Pourquoi Me Reveiller? From Werther 2:57  1 
1992  Reach Out I'll Be There 3:54  2 
2009  Ready For You 4:00  1 
1998  Recondita Armonia 2:24  1 
1976  Rocky Mountain Way 4:17  1 
1997  Safe Place From The Storm -  1 
1995  Said I Love You... But I Lied 5:01  1 
1993  Said I Loved You... But I Lied 5:06  6 
1996  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 4:05  1 
1991  Save Me -  2 
1985  Save Our Love 4:05  1 
1999  Sexual Healing -  1 
1983  She Did The Same Thing -  1 
1997  Show Her The Way -  1 
2009  Sign Your Name 3:30  1 
1996  Silent Night 4:05  1 
1992  Since I Fell For You 3:09  2 
1976  Singin' The Blues 3:38  1 
1987  (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay 3:52  12 
2002  Sola Una Donna - Italian vers 4:07  1 
1993  Soul Of My Soul 5:42  2 
1989  Soul Provider 4:28  15 
1996  Soul Provider - Missing You Now (Live) -  1 
1989  Stand Up For Love 4:44  1 
1985  Start Breaking My Heart 4:35  1 
2006  Summer Wind -  1 
2009  Survivor 3:55  1 
1975  Take Me As I Am 3:44  1 
1975  Tell Me How You Feel 3:27  1 
2006  That's Life -  1 
1992  That's What Love Is Al About -  1 
1987  That's What Love Is All About 3:56  8 
2009  The Best 4:06  1 
1997  The Best Of Love -  4 
1996  The Christmas Song 4:10  1 
1987  The Genuine Budman -  1 
2006  The Girl From Ipanema -  1 
1987  The Hunger 4:18  2 
1993  The One Thing 5:10  2 
2006  The Second Time Around -  1 
1994  The Voice Of My Heart 4:48  1 
1976  These Eyes 3:34  1 
2006  They Can't Take That Away From Me -  1 
1975  This Is On My Side 5:08  1 
1996  This Is The Time 4:05  1 
1995  This River -  3 
1991  Time, Love And Tenderness -  10 
1999  Tired Of Being Alone -  1 
1992  To Love Somebody 4:09  3 
2005  To Touch Somebody -  1 
1999  Try A Little Tenderness -  1 
1998  Una Furtiva Lagrima 4:52  1 
2002  Una Mujer Como - Spanish vers 4:07  1 
1998  Vesti La Giubba 3:14  1 
1987  Wait On Love 4:26  3 
1987  Walk Away 4:12  2 
1999  Warm And Tender Love 3:52  1 
1999  (What A) Wonderful World -  1 
1999  What You Won't Do For Love -  1 
1991  When A Man Loves A Woman -  9 
1989  When I'm Back On My Feet Again 3:49  8 
1997  When There Are No Words -  3 
1997  Whenever I Remember Loving You -  1 
1992  White Christmas 3:42  4 
1999  Whiter Shade Of Pale -  2 
1997  Why Me -  1 
1992  Yesterday 3:31  2 
2009  You Comfort Me 3:43  1 
1985  You Don't Want Me Bad Enough 3:49  1 
2006  You Go To My Head -  1 
1976  You Make Me Feel Like Lovin' You 4:21  1 
1976  You Mean More To Me 3:32  1 
1987  You're All That I Need 4:20  1 
1975  You're No Good 3:53  1 
1992  You Send Me 4:01  1 
1976  You've Got The Love I Need 3:25  1 
1989  You Wouldn't Know Love 3:55  2 
1975  Your Love 3:25  1 

0 comments:

Post a Comment