Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daftar Lagu The Cranberries

Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
2001  Analyse 4:10  6 
1999  Animal Instinct 3:31  13 
1994  Away 2:39  3 
1996  Bosnia 5:37  3 
2001  Carry On 2:21  1 
2001  Chocolate Brown 3:32  1 
1999  Copycat 2:53  2 
2002  Cordell 3:41  4 
1994  Daffodil Lament 6:09  8 
1999  Delilah 3:32  6 
1999  Desperate Andy 3:44  5 
1994  Disappointment 4:14  5 
2001  Do You Know 3:09  1 
1994  Dreaming My Dreams 3:37  13 
1992  Dreams 4:32  26 
1999  Dying In The Sun 3:32  5 
2001  Dying Inside 3:10  1 
1996  Electric Blue 4:51  4 
1994  Empty 3:26  10 
2001  Every Morning 2:24  1 
1994  Everything I Said 3:53  6 
1999  Fee Fi Fo 4:47  1 
2002  Fee Fi Foo 4:47  1 
1996  Forever Yellow Skies 4:09  4 
1996  Free To Decide 4:24  20 
1999  God Be With You 3:32  2 
1996  Hollywood 5:07  7 
1992  How 2:51  9 
1994  I Can't Be With You 3:07  19 
1994  I Don't Need 3:30  5 
2006  I Don't Need You 3:31  1 
1996  I Just Shot John Lennon 2:41  6 
1996  I'm Still Remembering 4:49  4 
2001  I Really Hope 3:42  1 
1992  I Still Do 3:16  10 
1992  I Will Always 2:42  3 
2001  In The Ghetto 2:42  2 
2002  Intermission 2:01  1 
1996  Joe 3:22  3 
1999  Just My Imagination 3:41  12 
1994  Liar 2:22  8 
1992  Linger 4:34  26 
1999  Loud And Clear 2:45  7 
2001  Never Grow Old 2:35  2 
1994  No Need To Argue 2:56  7 
1992  Not Sorry 4:20  8 
1991  Nothing Left At All -  1 
1994  Ode To My Family 4:30  23 
1991  Pathetic Senses -  1 
1992  Pretty 2:16  14 
2001  Pretty Eyes 3:48  1 
1999  Promises 5:27  12 
1992  Put Me Down 3:32  3 
1993  Reason 2:02  4 
1994  Ridiculous Thoughts 4:31  20 
1996  Salvation 2:24  18 
1999  Saving Grace 3:08  2 
1999  Shattered 3:41  5 
1994  So Cold In Ireland 4:45  5 
1999  Sorry Son 3:25  2 
1992  Still Can't ... 3:40  5 
2002  Such A Waste 2:29  1 
1992  Sunday 3:30  12 
2002  Sweetest Thing 3:34  1 
2001  The Concept 3:03  1 
1994  The Icicle Melts 2:54  8 
2002  The Picture I View 2:28  1 
1996  The Rebels 3:20  3 
2006  The Sweetest Thing 3:33  2 
1991  Them -  2 
2002  (They Long To Be) Close To You 2:41  1 
2001  This Is The Day 4:15  5 
2001  Time Is Ticking Out 2:59  5 
1994  Twenty One 3:08  4 
1991  Uncertain -  1 
2001  Wake Up And Smell The Coffee 5:15  1 
1992  Waltzing Back 3:37  11 
1992  Wanted 2:07  14 
1996  War Child 3:50  3 
2006  Warchild -  2 
2002  What You Were 3:41  1 
1999  What's On My Mind 3:12  2 
1996  When You're Gone 4:56  12 
1996  Will You Remember? 2:49  2 
2002  Woman Without Pride 2:26  1 
1994  Yeat's Grave 2:59  3 
1999  You And Me 3:35  9 
1994  Zombie 5:06  23 

0 comments:

Post a Comment