Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daftar Lagu Savage Garden

Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
1997  A Thousand Words 4:00  3 
1999  Affirmation 4:56  4 
1997  Break Me Shake Me 3:23  6 
2005  California -  2 
1997  Carry On Dancing 3:45  3 
1999  Chained To You 4:08  4 
1999  Crash And Burn 4:41  5 
1998  Fire Inside The Man -  4 
1999  Gunning Down Romance 5:34  2 
1999  Hold Me 4:50  5 
2005  I Don't Care -  2 
1999  I Don't Know You Anymore 3:50  2 
2000  I Knew I Love You (12" Mini Me Mix) 8:25  1 
2000  I Knew I Love You (Club Mix) 6:03  1 
1999  I Knew I Loved You 4:10  6 
2000  I Know I Loved You (Live) 4:56  1 
1997  I'll Bet He Was Cool 4:58  5 
1997  I Want You 3:52  8 
1998  I Want You '98 (Bascombe Mix) -  1 
1998  I Want You '98 (Sash! Radio Edit) -  1 
1999  Last Christmas 4:48  1 
1998  Love Can Move You -  5 
1996  Memories Are Designed To Fade -  3 
1997  Promises 3:31  3 
1996  Santa Monica 3:34  7 
2005  So Beautiful -  2 
1997  Tears Of Pearls 3:47  5 
1999  The Animal Song 4:39  4 
1999  The Best Thing 4:19  3 
1999  The Lover After Me 4:50  2 
2005  The "Parallel Lives" Documentary -  1 
1998  This Side Of Me -  4 
1997  To The Moon & Back 5:41  7 
1997  Truly Madly Deeply 4:38  8 
1999  Two Beds And A Coffee Machine 3:27  2 
1997  Universe 4:20  3 
1997  Violet 4:04  3 
1999  You Can Still Be Free 4:18  2 

0 comments:

Post a Comment