Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Daftar Lagu Eric Clapton

Eric Clapton

Daftar-lagu-eric-clapton-II
Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi #Rilis
1999  23 Hours Too Long 5:07  2 
1994  32-20 3:15  1 
1985  A Certain Girl -  15 
1999  A Spoon Is Just A Spoon 0:41  1 
1970  After Midnight 3:15  38 
1983  Ain't Going Down 4:01  2 
2001  Ain't Gonna Stand For It 4:50  1 
1999  Ain't That Loving You 5:30  1 
1992  Alberta 3:42  2 
1976  All Our Past Times -  2 
1976  All Our Pastimes -  1 
1981  All Your Love -  3 
1981  Another Ticket 5:50  2 
1970  Anyday 6:37  9 
2010  Autumn Leaves 5:39  1 
1986  Baby Dont Worry -  1 
2006  Baby What's Wrong -  1 
2005  Back Home 3:33  1 
1970  Bad Boy 4:17  4 
1986  Bad Influence 5:06  2 
1972  Badge -  32 
1976  Beautiful Thing -  1 
1986  Behind The Mask 4:46  7 
1985  Behind The Sun 2:11  2 
2001  Believe In Life 5:06  2 
1970  Bell Bottom Blues 5:04  32 
1999  Ben Takes The Apartment 1:00  1 
1982  Bernard Jenkins 3:44  2 
1975  Better Make It Through Today 4:04  1 
1982  Big Boss Man 3:46  10 
1980  Black Rose 3:47  2 
1976  Black Summer Rain -  1 
1981  Blow Wind Blow 2:59  2 
1999  Blue Eyes Blue 4:42  3 
1994  Blues Before Sunrise 2:58  1 
1994  Blues Leave Me Alone 3:36  1 
1970  Blues Power 3:45  22 
1999  Boom Bomm (Out Goes The Light) -  1 
1994  Boom Boom -  8 
1998  Born In Time 4:41  1 
1970  Bottle Of Red Wine 2:55  8 
2001  Broken Down 5:27  1 
1998  Broken Hearted 7:52  1 
1999  Busy Baby Montage 0:50  1 
1985  Bye Bye Bird -  2 
1981  Calcutta Blues -  3 
1999  Camp Montage 0:47  1 
1975  Can't Find My Way Home -  11 
2010  Can't Hold Out Much Longer 4:09  1 
2001  Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover 2:54  1 
2001  Can't Judge A Book By Looking At The Cover 2:56  1 
1976  Carnival -  4 
1981  Catch Me If You Can 4:24  1 
1996  Change The World 6:36  10 
1998  Chocker -  2 
1971  Choker 1:19  18 
1999  Chuckles -  1 
2008  City Sirens -  1 
1999  Classical Gas 2:35  1 
1977  Cocaine -  38 
2001  Come Back Baby 3:54  1 
2003  Come Rain Or Come Shine (with B.B.Kng) -  1 
1994  County Jail 3:03  1 
1976  County Jail Blues -  2 
1983  Crazy Country Hop 2:46  2 
1983  Crosscut Saw 3:30  4 
1972  Crossroads 7:18  19 
1996  Cryin' 2:55  2 
1996  Danny Boy (Non-Album Track) 4:14  1 
2009  Dear Mr. Fantasy -  1 
2010  Diamonds Made From Rain 4:23  1 
1975  Don't Blame Me 3:32  1 
1970  Don't Know Why 3:35  3 
2001  Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight 4:48  1 
1999  Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree 2:55  1 
1981  Double Crossin' Time -  1 
-  Double-Crossing Time -  1 
1976  Double Trouble -  7 
1999  Down In The Boots -  1 
1971  Draggin' My Tail -  20 
1993  Dragging My Tail -  1 
1994  Driftin' 3:10  3 
1996  Driftin' Blues -  1 
1975  Drifting Blues -  2 
1999  Dry Cleaning/(I) Get Lost 1:22  1 
1978  Early In The Morning 5:25  14 
1970  Easy Now 2:55  6 
1999  Empty Nest 0:50  1 
1999  Epiphany At The Bistro 0:50  1 
1999  Eric's Blues 2:16  2 
1983  Everybody Oughta Make A Change 3:16  6 
1999  Everything I Love Is In This Bed 1:08  1 
2010  Everything Will Be Alright 3:52  1 
1999  Evil Hearted You -  1 
1992  Excerpts From MTV "Unplugged" Interview 4:16  1 
1996  Eyesight To The Blind -  1 
1998  Fall Like Rain 3:50  1 
1999  Family Bed 0:41  1 
1999  Fighting 0:31  1 
2001  Find Myself 5:15  1 
1996  First Time I Met The Blues 4:57  2 
1964  Five Long Years 4:47  21 
1981  Floating Bridge 6:33  2 
1985  For Your Love -  19 
1980  Four Until Late -  1 
1992  Freight Leader -  1 
1971  Freight Loader -  17 
1996  Freightloader 2:43  2 
1975  Further On Up The Road -  5 
1984  Further Up On The Road 7:00  1 
2009  Georgia On My Mind -  1 
1974  Get Ready 3:50  3 
2008  Gimme Some Lovin' -  1 
1974  Give Me Strength 2:51  5 
2009  Glad -  1 
1994  Goin' Away Baby 4:00  1 
1978  Golden Ring 3:30  1 
1985  Good Morning Little School Girl -  1 
1964  Good Morning Little Schoolgirl -  12 
1999  Goodbye Baby -  1 
2008  Goodbye Pork Pie Hat -  1 
2008  Goodnight Irene -  1 
1985  Got Love If You Want It -  6 
1985  Got To Hurry -  15 
1986  Grand Illusion 6:22  4 
1994  Groaning The Blues 6:05  1 
2009  Had To Cry Today -  1 
2010  Hard Times Blues 3:46  1 
1981  Have You Heard -  5 
1999  Heart Full Of Soul -  1 
1976  Hello Old Friend -  9 
2006  Here 't Is -  1 
1964  Here 'Tis -  3 
1992  Hey Hey 3:16  1 
2008  Hi Ho Silver Lining -  1 
1972  Hideaway -  5 
1982  Hideway -  1 
1975  High 3:29  2 
1999  Highway 49 -  2 
2006  Highway 69 (Live) 3:18  1 
1981  Hold Me Lord 3:27  1 
1986  Hold On 4:55  2 
1986  Holy Mother 4:53  5 
1994  Honey In Your Hips -  3 
1994  Hoochie Coochie Man 3:16  8 
2010  How Deep Is The Ocean 5:29  1 
1994  How Long Blues 3:09  1 
1986  Hung Up On Your Love 3:42  1 
1976  Hungry -  2 
2006  I Ain't Done Wrong 3:39  1 
2001  I Ain't Gonna Stand For It (Album Version) 4:50  1 
1972  I Ain't Got You -  7 
1999  I Ain't You You (Reprise) -  1 
1974  I Can't Hold Out 4:10  2 
1980  I Can't Stand It 4:08  8 
1985  I Don't Care Anymore -  1 
1972  I Don't Want To Discuss It -  1 
1986  I Dont Care No More -  1 
1987  I Feel Free 2:55  8 
1999  (I) Get Lost 4:21  2 
1964  I Got Love If You Want It -  3 
1999  I Hate The Kirbys 0:47  1 
1978  I'll Make Love To You Anytime 3:21  1 
1972  I Looked Away -  2 
1964  I'm A Man -  5 
2005  I'm Going Left 4:03  1 
1980  I'm So Glad -  1 
1994  I'm Tore Down 3:02  2 
1994  I'm Your Witch Doctor -  7 
1991  I'm Your Witchdoctor -  2 
1974  I Shot The Sheriff 4:30  28 
2008  I Shot The Sherrif 8:01  1 
1983  (I've Got A) Rock And Roll Heart -  1 
1983  I've Got A Rock 'N' Roll Heart 3:13  6 
1972  I Want To Know -  1 
1998  I Whish You Would -  1 
1985  I Wish You Would 2:13  16 
1978  If I Don't Be There By Morning 4:35  3 
1978  If I Don't Be There By The Morning 4:35  1 
1976  Innocent Times -  1 
1998  Inside Of Me 5:25  1 
2008  Introduction -  2 
1985  It All Depends 5:04  2 
1994  It Hurts Me Too 3:17  5 
1986  It's In The Way That You Use It 4:09  5 
1985  Jail Bait -  1 
-  Jeff's Blues -  1 
1999  Jef's Blues -  1 
2001  Johnny Guitar 6:58  1 
2010  Judgement Day 3:13  1 
1985  Just Like A Prisoner 5:30  3 
1972  Keep On Growing -  2 
1999  Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now 4:32  1 
1981  Key To Love -  3 
1970  Key To The Highway 3:09  15 
1996  Kind Hearted Woman 5:17  1 
1985  Knock On Wood 3:18  3 
1975  Knockin' On Heavens Door 4:22  20 
1999  L.A. Breakdown -  1 
1972  Lawdy Mama 2:47  2 
1977  Lay Down Sally 3:52  33 
1970  Layla 4:46  53 
1991  Layla Intro (Band Version) 3:44  1 
2008  Led Boots -  1 
1974  Let It Grow 4:57  17 
1970  Let It Rain 5:17  25 
1999  Let It Rock 2:15  4 
1999  Let's Go To Chow Fun 3:21  1 
1981  Little Girl -  1 
1975  Little Rachel 4:05  1 
1999  Little Red Rooster -  2 
1970  Little Wing -  15 
1992  Lonely Stranger 5:27  1 
1981  Lonely Years -  4 
1970  Lonesome And A Long Way From Home 4:00  4 
2001  Losing Hand 4:19  2 
2005  Lost And Found 5:21  1 
2005  Love Comes To Everyone 4:35  1 
2005  Love Don't Love Nobody 7:13  1 
1999  Love In Venice 0:49  1 
1970  Lovin' You Lovin' Me 3:45  3 
1996  Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever 4:23  1 
2009  Low Down -  1 
1999  Main Title/(I) Get Lost 3:55  1 
1974  Mainline Florida 4:05  3 
1983  Man In Love 2:46  4 
1983  Man Overboard 3:45  2 
2008  Man Smart, Woman Smarter -  1 
1977  May You Never 2:57  1 
1996  Mean Old Frisco 5:53  1 
1977  Mean Old Frisco Blues 4:38  2 
1999  Mean Old World 3:52  2 
1999  Meet Me (Down At The Bottom) 6:59  1 
1991  Miles Road -  12 
1986  Miss You 5:03  5 
1985  Mister Downchild 3:58  2 
2001  Modern Girl 4:49  1 
1985  Motherless Child 2:57  9 
1974  Motherless Children 4:55  5 
1980  Mother's Lament -  1 
1998  My Father's Eyes 5:24  8 
2006  My Girl Sloopy 5:38  1 
2006  My Little Cabin (Live) 3:41  1 
2010  My Very Good Friend The Milkman 3:21  1 
1980  N.S.U. -  1 
1998  Needs His Woman 3:45  1 
1985  Never Make You Cry 6:05  2 

0 comments:

Post a Comment