Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daftar Lagu K-Ci & Jojo

Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
1997  All My Life 5:31  2 
2000  All The Things I Should Have Known -  1 
1997  Baby Come Back 4:15  1 
2000  Crazy -  2 
1997  Cry For You 5:02  1 
1997  Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly) 3:13  4 
1998  Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly) (Album Version) 3:15  1 
1998  Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly) (Ignorants Remix) 7:21  1 
1998  Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly) (Ignorants Remix Edit) 3:57  1 
1998  Don't Rush (Take Love Slowly) (Yogi Remix) 3:29  1 
2002  Down For Life -  2 
1997  Forever My Lady 5:20  1 
1997  Freek 'N You 5:16  1 
2000  Game Face -  1 
2000  Get Back -  1 
1999  Girl -  2 
2002  Goodbye 3:49  1 
1997  HBI 1:51  1 
2000  Honest Lover -  1 
2002  How Can I Trust You? 4:58  1 
1997  How Could You 4:57  2 
2002  How Long 4:10  1 
1997  How Many Times (Will You Let Him Break Your Heart) 4:41  1 
2000  I Can't Find The Words -  2 
2005  I Care About You -  1 
2002  I Don't Mind 4:35  1 
2002  I Don't Want 4:31  1 
2000  If It's Going To Work -  1 
2005  If You Think You're Lonely Now -  1 
1999  Intro 1:48  2 
2002  It's Me 3:57  1 
1997  Just For Your Love 5:09  1 
1997  Last Night's Letter 4:38  2 
1999  Life -  3 
1997  Love Ballad 3:54  1 
2002  Love Me Carefully 3:08  1 
2005  Never Say Never Again -  1 
1997  Now And Forever 4:38  1 
2000  One Last Time -  1 
2000  Ooh Yeah -  1 
2002  Say Yes 4:05  1 
2002  So Emotional 4:16  1 
2000  Something Inside Of Me -  1 
2002  Special -  2 
1997  Still Waiting 4:54  1 
2000  Suicide -  1 
1999  Tell Me It's Real -  2 
2002  This Very Moment -  2 
2005  Through Heaven's Eyes -  1 
2000  Thug N U Thug N Me -  1 
2000  Wanna Do You Right -  2 
1997  You Bring Me Up 4:23  2 

0 comments:

Post a Comment