Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Daftar Lagu LeAnn Rimes


Tahun Judul Lagu Durasi # Rilis
2011  16 Tons 2:42  1 
2001  A Broken Wing 3:23  1 
2004  A Different Kind Of Christmas 3:40  1 
2011  A Good Hearted Woman 3:40  1 
2004  All I Want For Christmas 3:52  1 
1998  All The Lovin' And Hurtin' -  1 
1997  Amazing Grace 4:05  2 
2006  And It Feels Like -  1 
1999  Big Deal 3:06  2 
1996  Blue 2:47  6 
1997  Blue Moon Of Kentucky -  1 
1999  Born To Lose 3:19  1 
2006  Break Me Down -  1 
1997  Bridge Over Troubled Waters -  1 
1997  Broken Wing -  1 
2000  But I Do Love You 3:19  3 
2001  Can't Fight The Moonlight 3:34  2 
1996  Cattle Call 3:07  1 
1997  Clinging To A Saving Hand -  1 
1998  Commitment -  4 
1997  Cowboy's Sweetheart -  1 
1999  Crazy 2:53  3 
2011  Crazy Women 3:25  1 
1999  Cryin' Time 3:10  1 
2002  Damn -  1 
2006  Destructive -  1 
2007  Doesn't Everybody 3:53  1 
1999  Don't Worry 3:30  1 
2006  Everybody's Someone -  2 
1996  Fade To Blue 3:03  2 
1999  Faded Love 3:50  1 
2007  Family 3:55  1 
1998  Feels Like Home -  1 
2007  Fight 3:27  1 
2006  For The First Time -  1 
2011  Give 4:31  1 
1997  God Bless America 3:05  2 
2007  Good Friend And A Glass Of Wine 3:34  1 
1996  Good Lookin' Man 3:11  1 
2004  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 4:00  1 
2011  He Stopped Loving Her Today 3:51  1 
2006  Headphones -  1 
2011  Help Me Make It Through The Night 3:01  1 
1996  Honestly 3:21  1 
1997  How Do I Live 3:45  2 
1996  Hurt Me 2:53  1 
1997  I Believe 2:21  3 
2001  I Believe In You 4:24  1 
2011  I Can't Be Myself 3:12  1 
2005  I Dare You 3:36  1 
1999  I Fall To Pieces 2:54  1 
2005  I Got It Bad 3:27  1 
1997  I Know Who Holds Tomorrow -  1 
1996  I'll Get Even With You 3:18  1 
2000  I Need You 3:48  3 
2005  I Want To With You 3:19  1 
2007  I Want You With Me 3:33  1 
1997  I Will Always Love You -  1 
1998  Insensitive -  1 
2004  Just Love Me 2:47  1 
2004  Last Thing On My Mind 3:59  1 
1999  Leavin' On Your Mind 2:30  1 
1999  Leaving's Not Leaving -  1 
2002  Life Goes On -  3 
2006  Little More Time -  1 
2006  Long Night -  1 
1998  Looking Through Your Eyes -  4 
2002  Love Is An Army -  1 
2001  Love Must Be Telling Me Something 3:42  1 
1999  Lovesick Blues 2:46  1 
1999  Me And Bobby McGee 4:35  1 
2001  Middle Man 4:28  1 
2004  Miss You Like Christmas 3:40  1 
1998  More Than Anyone Deserves -  1 
1996  My Baby 2:49  1 
1997  National Anthem 2:02  2 
2002  No Way Out -  1 
2007  Nothin' Better To Do 4:25  2 
2005  Nothin' 'Bout Love Makes Sense 2:55  1 
1998  Nothin' New Under The Moon -  1 
2007  Nothing Wrong 4:22  1 
2004  O Holy Night 3:42  1 
1997  On The Side Of Angels -  2 
2007  One Day Too Long 3:38  1 
2001  One Of These Days 4:38  1 
1996  One Way Ticket (Because I Am) 2:42  1 
1996  One Way Ticket (Because I Can) 3:42  3 
2004  Please Remember 4:34  1 
2007  Pretty Thing 3:45  1 
2005  Probably Wouldn't Be This Way 3:36  1 
1998  Purple Rain -  1 
2001  Put A Little Holiday In Your Heart 3:25  1 
2002  Review My Kisses -  1 
1997  River Of Love -  1 
1998  Rock Me -  1 
2004  Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree 2:39  1 
2011  Rose Colored Glasses 3:06  1 
2006  Rumour 'Bout A Revolution -  1 
2006  Satisfied -  1 
2006  Save Myself -  1 
1997  Share My Love -  1 
1999  She's Got You 3:15  1 
2002  Sign Of Life -  1 
1998  Sittin' On Top Of The World -  1 
2005  Some People -  2 
2007  Something I Can Feel 3:43  1 
2005  Something's Gotta Give 3:56  1 
2004  Somewhere Over The Rainbow ('a Cappella' Version) -  1 
2001  Soon 3:53  1 
2000  Spirit In The Sky -  1 
2006  Strong -  1 
2002  Suddenly -  3 
1997  Sure Thing -  1 
1998  Surrender -  1 
2011  Swingin' 3:02  1 
1996  Talk To Me 3:11  2 
1997  Ten Thousand Angels Cried -  1 
2011  The Bottle Let Me Down 3:49  1 
2004  The Christmas Song 4:10  1 
1998  The Heart Never Forgets -  1 
1996  The Light In Your Eyes 3:20  3 
2001  The Lord's Prayer 2:52  1 
2011  The Only Mama That'll Walk The Line 2:39  1 
1997  The Rest Is History -  1 
2004  The Right Kind Of Wrong 3:47  1 
1997  The Rose -  1 
2002  The Safest Place -  1 
2001  The Sands Of Time 2:50  1 
2005  The Weight Of Love 3:31  1 
1998  These Arms Of Mine -  1 
2006  This Life -  1 
2004  This Love 3:49  1 
2002  Tic Toc -  1 
2007  Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore 4:48  1 
2001  Together, Forever, Always 3:41  1 
2002  Trouble With Goodbye -  1 
2002  Twisted Angel -  1 
1997  Unchained Melody -  1 
1998  Undeniable -  1 
2007  Upper Hand 3:51  1 
2011  Wasted Days And Wasted Nights 4:06  1 
2003  We Can 3:39  2 
2004  What A Wonderful World 2:58  1 
2007  What I Cannot Change 5:14  1 
2006  Whatever We Wanna -  1 
1998  When Am I Gonna Get Over You -  1 
2011  When I Call Your Name 3:41  1 
2005  When This Woman Loves A Man 4:01  1 
2007  When You Love Someone Like That 4:39  1 
2004  White Christmas 4:29  1 
2001  Why Can't We 3:48  1 
2005  With You 3:40  1 
2005  Won't Be Lonely Long 3:23  1 
2002  Wound Up -  1 
2001  Written In The Stars 4:17  2 
1997  Yesterday -  1 
2001  You Are 3:43  1 
1997  You Light Up My Life -  3 
2002  You Made Me Find Myself -  1 
2005  You Take Me Home 3:54  1 
1999  Your Cheatin' Heart 2:40  1 

0 comments:

Post a Comment